Friday 27 June 2008

Charity Garden Party in aid of Julia's House Children's Hospice

For those of you that haven't heard, I am organising a garden party on the 4th August for a local charity Julia's House Childrens Hospice Link attached.www.julias-house.org/I will be opening my extensive stamp library to fellow local crafters so that they can stamp images for a donation to the charity, in addition to this I will have stalls for second hand craft goods (% to charity), a card/gift stall for people to purchase handmade cards, new craft materials and gifts (proceeds to charity) and a tea & yummy cake stall (again proceeds to charity).Some bloggers have kindly offered to make cards and other items and donate them to sell on the card and gift stall, I am so overwealmed by your generosity and would love to take you all up on the offers made. With this in mind, I do not wish to publish my address over the internet for general public but will email anyone wishing to send some thing. So If you would like PM me. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this and for all the support you have offered. Lets hope we raise a heap of cash for the charity!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, at last I've found your blog :) I posted something to you today for the fundraising with a hastily scribbled note! I heard about this through Anne Gaal on 2peas by the way.

Wishing you all the best for the day!

Penny x