Tuesday 31 May 2011

In the pink

Hi everyone, I hope you had a good holiday weekend.  Today I thought I would share with you a birthday card that my daughter asked me to make for her friend, she insisted that I use the Penny Black Every pet's dream stamp 4166K, as her friend likes dogs and my daughter really likes the lady; her only other stipulation is that there had to be a lot of pink....I was so tempted to colour a pink dog...but sanity prevailed!


In addition to the every pet's dream stamp, I used the Paisly Outline stamp 40-048  the image was coloured with copics and the skirt had a glittery thread looped over the top to create a shimmery effect.

Don't forget to hop on over to the penny black blog this week to see some fabulous inspiration from the amazing Kathy Racoosin and enter the frames challenge this week, details here.

7 comments:

Lin said...

Ooh-la-la!! Love that cute little dog!

Barb said...

What a fun card, Cathy! Love the colors and adorable image!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very chic Cathy. Love the big scalloped border and your divine coloring.

Virginia L. said...

This is one ritzy gorgeous pink card, Cathy!! You are so awesome with this kind of specialty cards!! Thanks for the inspiration! xoxo

Arlene said...

So very cute - love the little scene.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, this is really sweet, just perfect according to all her wishes, I'm sure her friend will adore the card!

Anne said...

Hi, Cathy! What a cute card! Love the paisley effect in the background! Super! :-)