Thursday 25 August 2011

I'm Late, I'm Late for a Birthday Date!

Do you ever leave it to the last minute to make a Birthday card?  I know I shouldn't but sometimes I forget what day it is and then before you know it a birthday is the next day and the last post is due to leave within the hour....so here is a really quick card that I fall back on when this very situation occurs!


I have used Paint the Town clear set 30-070 and Happy Birthday 3171C the image has been coloured with Prisma Pencils and blended using mineral spirits.

Don't forget to check out the elegant Christmas designs this week over on the Penny Black Blog here and if you have time to pop back tomorrow I will share a really easy Christmas card with you using one of the new stamps!


7 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great "quick" recipe Cathy! Adorable and cute!

Penny said...

it's a very happy and sweet birthday card - perfect!

Penny x

Peet said...

So cute and beautiful, Cathy!!

Barb said...

Great idea for a quick card, Cathy! That image is so cute. . .love your coloring!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. I can always use one of this!! Perfect belated birthday card!

Brenda said...

I just love this little card! That hedgie is just too adorable!

donna mikasa said...

I love quick cards--this one is simply adorable, Cathy!