Thursday 24 May 2012

Black & White and One Other Colour

This card uses just three colours, Black, White and a Deep Fuchsia.













I used 'Hello Gorgeous' 30-097, 'Puzzle Parts' 30-114 and 'Fuchsia Fantasies' 13-003. The bottom panel of colour was cut out using Spellbinders Classic Postage Edgeability, which works perfectly with the Puzzle Parts transparent stamp set.

I also chose to stamp a pattern on the envelope to add a bit of extra interest to the card.


Tomorrow I will be back with a flowery treat!
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you leave me, they really make my day.

Hugs Cathy
x

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Barbie & Cindy or was it Sindy? Do you remember The Wacky Races with Penelope Pitstop? Great fun & I love the envelope detail.
Paula (PEP)

Annette Allen said...

how fun...reminds me of Thelma and Louise...love that movie...