Wednesday 21 November 2012

More Name Cards

Hi as promised in a previous post I am back today with some more Name Cards, for full details on how to create these please check out this post here.

This first card cracks me up, as the J in the Zoophabet 30-015 has a Girl Juggling, this wouldn't do for a guy card so I only partially inked her and made her into a circus muscle man doing some juggling! I mounted this one onto some Coral Reef card 15-003 and added a bit of machine stitching down the sides.

John Name card

The colours for this second one were inspired by the Wimbledon Tennis Colours, the recipient of this card has actually played there!  I also used Purple Mountain 12-003 and Storm 01-001 Mix and Match card on this design.

Phil name card


10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

These are really fun cards Cathy - I may have to have a doodle one of these days :-)!
Blessings
Maxine

annemarks said...

You're up early! Hope you are feeling better after your op. These are such fun name cards and great colours. Take care of yourself, only mild cardmaking allowed!

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful cards, really effective.

Paula (PEP) said...

I love thew ay you have combined those repeat pattern stacks with PB stamps & adapted the juggler. Superbly personal & terrific with the gradations of colour on the letters.
Paula (PEP)

Elizabeth Allan said...

These cards are full of wonderful whimsy and color!

Barb said...

Love these darling cards, Cathy! Your coloring is fabulous! Hope you're feeling better with each day! Hugs! :)

Cathy A said...

Hi thanks for you wonderful comments, Anne, I have a confession, I wasn't up early I use a scheduler that automatically posts to my blog.....that time of day is far too early for me!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous cards Cathy, love your colouring. Hope you are feeling alot better!

Kelly Booth said...

AMAZING Love these Sweet Girl!! xoxoxo!

Greta said...

Oh how cute! Love these!