Monday, 24 December 2012

To my Physio

This year has included many trips to see a Physio and so today's Christmas card is especially dedicated to all physiotherapists out there, that means you Paul and Debbie!

Christmas Physio card

I wanted a sporty christmas card and so used Critter Workout 4253J and inked up the skipping hedgehog.  I then needed to make him 'Christmasy' and so added a santa hat from one of the birds in the transparent set Winter Wonderland 30-083.  I then coloured him with copics added a bit of glitter and embossed the edge using a spellbinders die.

To make the envelope a bit more interesting I stamped Winter Bough 3508K with versafine red ink.

Finally I thought I would share a quickly coloured gift tag using Gifts Galore 4279K.

Winter gift tag
she was coloured with copics and stamped slightly off the tag.

All that remains is to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Holiday season and to thank you for your support and kind comments that you have given me over the year.

Hugs Cathy


Greta said...

These are all wonderful, Cathy! I need to learn how to emboss with my dies like you did on the card--which is adorable! Great idea to stamp the girl off the edge of the tag. Hope you & your family had a lovely Christmas.

LaVon Hall said...

Nice way to combine the two stamps! I didn't think I remembered this little stamp.

annemarks said...

Love them both. The hedgie card is so sweet and very creative of you to use a fusion of 2 stamps. The image on the tag is just perfect for this and you have completed it perfectly :)