Happy Friday everyone, did you know there is a special introduction today on the Penny Black Blog?
Well I can tell you that Mimi had a big sister called Mindy, she looks so sweet and caring I just know you are going to fall in love with her. Want to see what she looks like...then click on this link here.
I have created a card to share with you too, don't you just love that bear!
Penny Black materials used: Mindy 4330K, Sweet Wishes 30-104 and Periwinkle 11-002.
* Stamp Mindy onto a separate piece of white card, colour with Copic markers and cut out. Add liquid pearls to the headband and bear's dress. Mount onto frame when card assembled.
* For the background emboss Periwinkle card and mount onto a white square card blank.
* Stamp onto a doily and emboss with clear powder, attach to background and embellish with pearls.
* The green frame is recycled from a shop bought Christmas card which has been mounted with dimensional foam pads.
* Seam binding has then been coloured with Copics to match the colour theme tied to the frame in a bow and a heart pin added. Tip: I cut of the sharp point of the pins and add a few layers of liquid pearls to prevent the end from being sharp.
Have a lovely weekend, hugs