Used: Gratitude 30-105, Splendor 3977H and Storm 01-001. Other Materials included: Tim Holtz distress inks tumbled glass, broken china, mowed lawn, peeled paint and mustard seed. Versafine ink and clear embossing powder. Design Memory Craft Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens (birds and flowers).
- Mask card with post it notes to leave a rectangular panel on the left side and add curved mask to create hills and a circular mask for the sun. Ink sky, hills and sun with distress markers using a blending tool - leave to dry.
- Ink tree with versafine and stamp off centre, cover with clear embossing powder and heat.
- Draw in flowers and birds with Pitt Artist Pens and dry emboss lines down either side of the panel
- On the right side stamp the sentiment and emboss with clear powder.
- Tip: work from the post it note onto the card to get an even blended background. Tip: To get a smooth curve on the post it note for the hills use a bendy ruler.
Don't forget to check out the Penny Black blog for the 20 days feature and a chance to win 20
Hugs Cathy x