I love to shop in little gift stores that offer homemade crafts and this is where I got my inspiration for this card, having seen a gingham stuffed rabbit I just knew it would work on a card.
1) Take a Kraft card blank and stamp Roman Surround 40-201 with wheat Versamagic ink
2) Cut a scalloped circle frame using Spellbinders Scalloped circles and a blue frame and a white frame using Spellbinders nesting circles.
3) Use the inside of the white frame to stamp the sentiment using April Showers 30-172, I also lightly stamped in light blue the flowers from Garden Critters 30-152 (but it is hard to see in the photo). Attach to the back of the card so that it lines up with the frame.
4) Add a silk blue May Arts ribbon and bow to the side of the card.
5) Stamp the rabbit from Garden Critters 30-152 onto blue gingham paper from Crafty Impressions, then stamp the Carrot onto mottled orange paper, the ear onto pink paper and the carrot tops onto green paper, cut all elements out and paper piece together. Mount onto card to finish.
Did you know that all this week the Penny Black Designers are sharing cards made with the new spring collection on the Penny Black Blog and if you play along there is a chance to win some new stamps?
Here is another card that I created in minutes using the new Transparent set Chick to Chick 30-150,
This is so quick to do, I folded a piece of white card and cut and embossed it using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics set A, I then cut three little frames using Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares and Penny Black Mix and Match Cardstock in Fuschia Fantasies 13-001 & 13-003 and Sea Breeze 08-001.
I then stamped the chicks from Chick to Chick 30-150, coloured with copics and mounted onto the coloured squares, the sentiment from the same set was stamped and voila the card was finished!
If you have time to visit me tomorrow I have a 3d project to share with you.
Enjoy your week, hugs