Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beautiful Baby Girl

I was recently asked if I could make a new baby card, incorporating a photo.....when I saw the picture I just melted...how cute are these little guys.

New Baby Girl

I framed the photo using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and B S5-131, S5-132 using Pearl White and Pale Pink card.

Several different sizes of Spellbinders Grand Squares LF-126 were cut from White Pearl card and mounted onto a white pearl square card blank. The Leaves from the Spellbinders Foliage Two S5-129 were cut out of the top square and pink card placed behind.  Extra Pink leaves were cut and added to the card.

The hedgehog from Bundle of Joy 30-043 was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear powder and then coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment from the same set was then stamped and cut to make a small banner and added to the card with a few pink pearls to finish.

I think the use of the photo really personalises this card and makes it special.

Thanks for visiting me today
Hugs Cathy
x