Monday 17 June 2013

Woo Hoo It's A Baby Girl

My lovely sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl recently and I can't wait to go and have a cuddle!

Here is the card I sent my sister to celebrate the arrival of my newest little niece.

It's A Girl

I cut a card using a Onesie template from 'the craftingcouchblogspot.com.au' and added stitched seams and metal accents.  I then stamped the sentiment from Penny Black's Bundle of Joy 30-043 using Rose Bud Memento ink and cut out peal pink leaves using Spellbinders Foliage Two S5-129 and the matting layers using Blossom Tags and Accents S5-072, Standard Circles Sm S4-116 and Standard Circles Lg S4-114. The hedgehog from Bundle of Joy 30-043 was then stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured using Copic markers and the edge chalked in pink.

Looking forward to my first cuddle.
Hugs Cathy
x