Monday 8 July 2013

Polish Forget Me Nots

I just have a quick share of a card for you today using Scented Message 4239K. It is a very simple design as I had to make 10 in a short space of time.

Polish Forget Me Not

To create this card, I printed the sentiment and then embossed Spellbinders Grand Ovals LF-110 using the Grand Calibur GC-001 machine and embossing sandwich, leave the die in place and lightly chalk the edge in blue.

Stamp Scented Message 4239K using Versafine Smokey Grey ink (I find this gives a softer finish) and then watercolour.  I have used Zig Art and Graphic dual tip pens in May Green, Emerald Green, Pale Dawn Grey, Cornflower Blue and Baby Blue.  Paint the centres of the flowers with Copic White and add Buttercup Liquid pearls.

Mount onto a blue card blank to finish.

Hope you have a good week, hugs
Cathy x