Hi everyone, I seem to be chasing my tail so much these days that I wondered if I would have time to do another post on the blog this week, but last night I had an idea for a quick card and so I set to work and now want to share this quick and easy design with you.
Materials used: Wings Of Peace 51-011 and Love & Joy 51-021 dies, Storm 01-001 and Summer Sun 17-001 Mix and Match card, Small Piece of Acetate, Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost, Gold Sharpie and AC Memory Marker Lemon, Onion or Vellum paper.
* Take a piece of Storm card and cut the word "peace" out of the bottom using the Love and Joy die (this card actually uses the waste parts of the die).
* Place acetate behind card so that you can glue back the waste centres from the e's and a.
* Cut Dove twice from onion or vellum paper layer up the middle cutouts using dimensional glue and then spritz with Frost Shimmer. When dry add in eye using gold sharpie.
* Use the outer die cut and glue directly to card and then add the inner dove cut out on top using dimensional glue again.
* Mount panel onto Summer Sun card blank using dimensional foam and add faux stitching with lemon pen to finish.
Here is another picture of the card showing the layers
I hope I can find a bit more time to get some projects shared with you soon......