Saturday 24 August 2013

The Final Two Mini Album Pages

Hi, I hope you are enjoying the weekend, as promised today I have the final two pages of my mini album to share with you.

Page Five of Mini Album

For this project I used:
Penny Black's; Scrolls 51-013 and  Fancy Flourish 51-020 dies, Kate's Alphabet 30-168, Edge To Edge 30-164, Hello Gorgeous 30-097 and Decadence 40-254 stamps
Faber Castell Design Memory Craft; Tropical Gelatos, Mini Media Journal and Cobalt Blue Big Brush Pen
Other: Light Modelling Paste, Frisk Film, Teal Twine, Teal Archival ink, Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso, Sequins and dimensional foam pads.


I would like to thank Faber Castell Design Memory Craft for letting me play with these new products, I hope my ideas have inspired you to create something this weekend too!

I will be back on Monday with a video tutorial showing how to make your own dotted ribbons, like the ones used on this album, so until then enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Mini Album Front and Back Cover

Hugs Cathy
x