Woo Hoo it is Friday and the weekend is again upon us, I have a Ha-Bee Birthday card to share with you today and another picture from one of our drives through the forest!
* A Les Petite Gumdrop 90-003 card blank was die cut with the hexagonal shape from the Tagged die set 51-007 tip: if you line up the outside edge with the cut edge of the first hexagon you will get even spacing of the cutouts.
* Extra hexagons were then cut from the Madison paper pad 80-001 and lined up with the cutout hexagons on the card and adhered to the inside.
* The sentiment was then stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink using Sweet as Honey 30-145 ("Bee") and Tweet Tweet 30-156 ("Hap Birthday"). Tip: By inking only part of the sentiment you can mix and match from different sets.
* The bee from the Sweet as Honey 30-145 set was then stamped onto a scrap piece of white card, coloured with Copic Markers cut out and mounted onto the card with Pinflair dimensional glue. I then added Ranger glossy accents to his body to give a sheen.
* The envelope was then stamped with the image from Sweet as Honey 30-145 using Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink.
As my Hubbie and I were driving through the forest we both had the same thought as we came across these fallen tree trunks.....the one sticking up looks like a dragons head, so we thought we would photograph it and see if anyone else saw the same thing we did.
My DH pulled the car onto the verge to take this shot and promptly got our car stuck in a bog!!!! So I have to say a big thank you to a lovely man called Alan that was driving by and towed us out...if he hadn't happened upon us we would have been stuck in the middle of the forest for hours as we had no phone reception.
Have a great weekend, hugs