Lilies are one of my favourite flowers and this year the only ones I got to enjoy are the stamped variety as a lily beetle attacked my plants this summer!
So here is a stamped one that I made a few weeks ago.....
Penny Black - Dancing Leaves 51-016 die, Tiger-Lily 40-199 cling stamp, Wishes 30-103 transparent stamp Storm 01-001 and Spring Meadow 06-002 Mix and Match card.
Other:- Versafine Onyx Black ink and Goose Bumps Shimmer Spray by Tsukineko, Raspeberry Liquid Pearls, Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty Five S5-189, Opulent Ovals S5-160, Fancy Lattice S5-152, Blossom Tags and Accents S5-070 and 5"x 7" Matting Basics A S6-001. White and Pink card. Magenta, Tint and Shade, Bright Yellow Green, Shade and Chrome Oxide GreenPan Pastels, Copic E17.
* Cut Labels Twenty Five, Opulent Ovals, a Matting Basic rectangle and Fancy lattice out of white card. Adhere all pieces to the base rectangle with the exception of the oval which should be adhered using dimensional foam pads.
* Emboss pink card base with Matting Basic rectangle and then mount white card onto this with double sided tape.
* Stamp Lily onto Storm card using Versafine ink, colour with Pan Pastels and Copic, cut out and shape petals with an embossing tool. Spray with Goose Bumps to give a shimmer to the petals.
* Cut Dancing leaves from Spring Meadow card and then mount the flower and the leaves onto the card using dimensional glue. Add liquid pearl dots to enhance berries and edge for frame.
* Cut blossom tag elements from pink and white card and stamp sentiment; glue in place to finish.
Have a great weekend everyone, hugs