Monday, 3 February 2014
Happy Birthday Gamer.....
Yay I can finally share new stamps.....
I just love this stamp, it was perfect to create a birthday card for my son as gaming is his favourite past time!
Supplies used: Penny Black: Video Boy 40-295, Kate's Alphabet 30-168, Embellishments 30-161, Celebrations 51-028, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento: Tuxedo Black ink, Radiant Neon: Electric Blue, Electric Pink, Electric Yellow and Electric Green Ink, Delicata: Shimmery Silver, Staz On: Spiced Chai, Cactus Green, Blue Hawaii, St Valentine and Cloudy Sky inks, Copic Markers, Black Twine, Grey, Black and White cardstock and a silver gel pen. Spellbinders Labels Fourteen S4-290 , Spellbinders Standard Circles S4-114 and a circle hole punch
1) Stamp boy with Memento ink, colour with Copic markers and cut out image.
2) Cut labels fourteen from black card and cut out the pointy bits on each side in the middle, cut an extra strip of black card to create a easel card once the boy image is attached.
3) Colour white card with each of the Radiant Neon colours and punch out small circles, Stamp alphabet letters on with corresponding Staz - on colours. Attach to right side of base card using foam pads.
4) Cut a circle using circle die from grey card and stamp arrow from the Embellishment stamp set using Staz on Cloudy Sky. Add a dimple to the middle using an embossing tool and attach to base with foam pad.
5) Write "Sony" on a scrap piece of card with gel pen, cut out and add to card using foam pad so that it supports the easel when open.
6) Cut Happy Birthday from black card and attach to twine - I have trimmed off the curly ends of the words to make it flow better as a lead. Then cut a plug for the end and colour the tip with Silvery Shimmer Delicata ink.
I have to confess that I am no gamer and so I may have mixed up some of the buttons to create my own style controller....but I think it looks vaguely like a game controller?
Thanks for visiting me today, if you want to see more of the new Penny Black release you can check it out here.
Posted by Cathy A at 10:50