Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sweet Hearts Forever

This year I was inspired copy a dear Friend Kathy Racoosin and take my stamped images and colour them in on a long plane journey.  This is one of the images I coloured whilst on my way to LA in January.

Sweet Hearts

Materials used:
Penny Black Sea Breeze 08-003, Blue Lagoon 09-002 and Storm 01-001 Mix and Match card, Madison Patterned paper 80-001, Tagged 51-007 Die, Ooh La La 30-210 transparent stamp set (sentiment - I added an S to the end with a marker pen) and Bubble Heart 40-272 Cling stamp.
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Ink Teal Zeal and Versafine Onyx Black inks.
Design Memory Craft/Faber Castell Aquarelle Water Colour Pencils
Spellbinders Classic Hearts S4-136 and Classic Scalloped Heart S4-137
Other, white gel pen, pearls and black fine liner pen.

I did get a few strange looks whilst on the plane from fellow passengers, perhaps they thought I was too old to be colouring in! But it was fun, so I will share another one I coloured in my next post.

Until then hugs
Cathy x