Monday 24 February 2014

Today is Sneak Peak Day.....

Hello, I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I spent my weekend creating new projects that I will share with you next month.  So to help pass the time away until I can share these new projects, I have a video to share with you today over on the Imaginecraft/Tsukineko Blog, just hop on over here to see....but just to give you an glimpse of what you might find; here is a little sneak peak!


Supplies used: 
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Delicata: Silvery Shimmer, Embossing Powder: Clear, Memento Dual Tip: New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bahama Blue, Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Ink Potion No.9, Memento Ink Pad: Lulu Lavender, Versafine: Onyx Black
Penny Black Blissful 40-205, A Bunch 30-174, Mix and Match Cardstock Purple Mountain 
Other Purple Gems, Personal Impressions Premium White Cardstock, Dimensional Foam Pads, Adhesive craft tape.

Tools:
Heat Gun, Perfect Layers Ruler 1/8" Paint Brush, Acrylic Block, Craft Knife, Scoreboard.

Have a great week, Hugs
Cathy
x