Monday 28 April 2014

Kraft Pansies

I love to send my Nan little notes as she lives quite far away and is hard of hearing, so this is my way of updating her on life here in the Andronicou household!  Rather than just a plain old letter I like to send cards and here is one I did for her this month.

Just Pansies

Materials used:-
Penny Black's Pansy Bouquet 4382K, Sentimental 30-176 stamp set, Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die, Spellbinders Dainty Dots EG-002 Embossing folder, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black Inks, Chameleon Alcohol art pens Violet, Purple, Green, Yellow Orange and Blue Violet. Violet, White and Kraft cardstock and Pearl embellishments.

Did you know you can colour white pearls to match your project with the Chameleon pens!

Be back soon with more inspiration.
Hugs
Cathy x