Monday 7 April 2014

Lemons to Lemonade

Hello and happy Monday, I wonder what life has in store for us this week, I do know that later this week I will be sharing a video one day and a card using lovely Penny Black stamps on the other; but lets not get ahead of myself and concentrate on today!

Last week I was asked to try out some new pen nibs and the only way I could do it properly was to colour in some of my beloved Penny Black Stamps, here is one such example of Penny Black cuteness.......

Lemons to Lemonade

Don't those lemons look positively mouthwatering? Can you believe that the skin of the lemon was coloured using just one pen!!!!

Materials used in this project:-
Penny Black's Homemade 30-119 transparent stamp set, Madison Designer Paper Pad 80-001,
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Radiant Neon Electric Yellow Ink (applied using a sponge dauber), Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Clear Embossing Powder and Clear Pico Embellisher.
Chameleon Art Pens, Yellow Orange, Yellow, Grey, Brown, Sand and Grey.
Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics B S5-172.
Other White card, orange thread, Glue and a corner rounder punch.

Thanks for visiting me today, I will back on Wednesday with details of my latest video tutorial.

Hugs Cathy
x