Well today is my turn to show how versatile these stamps are, first up I have a scrapbook page that I created from a recent visit to London.
Penny Black Products Used: 30-244 Lets Chat, 30-245 Special Days, 30-246 Remember This, 51-053 A Pocket Full, 51-056 Picture This, 30-173 Charms
Additional Products: White 12" x 12" Cardstock, Dark Blue, Light Blue and; Red Cardstock, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Luxe Danube Blue and Love Letter Inks, Memento Dual Tip Markers Paris Dusk, Love Letter and Rhubarb Stalk, Versafine Onyx Black and Clear Pico Embellisher. Double Sided Tape and Foam Pads.
1) Mount photos onto Blue and Red card and roughly position on page (this will help you work out where to stamp circles.
2) Stamp circles and Chevrons from Let's Chat set onto page using Danube Blue and Love Letter inks. Adhere photos into place.
3) Cut out arrows from Pocket Full Set and then stamp the small arrow from Let's Chat using Danube Blue ink, hand write messages and adhere to page.
4) Cut camera shape from Picture This die and stamp with camera with Versafine ink colour centre heart with Love Letter Memento Dual Tip Marker and then add Clear Pico Embellisher to give dimension and then add to page with foam pads.
4) Stamp Day, and Month from Special Days and year from Charms stamp set using Luxe inks.
And now for some cards using the same stamps...
Additional Products: White, Black and Gloss White Cardstock, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Pear Tart Fireworks spray, Radiant Neon Electric Coral Ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink and Memento Rosebud Ink, Tangelo Pico Embellisher and Duch Doobadoo Chicken Wire Stencil, Foam pads and double sided tape.
1) Spray fireworks onto gloss card and ink heart shape with Radiant Neon Ink, stamp to left of card and then stamp again without re-inking allowing images to overlap.
2) Sponge Radiant Neon ink over stencil and then stamp sentiment using Versafine ink. Add pico Embellisher and allow to smudge by dragging tip through dot.
3) When dry mount onto black card, cut out feather and colour with Roes bud ink, adding more to the bottom to create an ombre effect.
4) Mount onto card to finish using foam pads to raise the feather.
Penny Black Products Used: 51-053 Pocket Full, 51-051 Tabs and Toggles, 30-247 Life's Journals, 30-244 Let's Chat
Additional Products: Apricot,Purple, Black, Green, Pale Blue and White Gloss card, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Pear Tart and Rose Bud Fireworks spray, Memento Luxe Danube Blue and Lilac Posies Inks, Memento Morocco Tuxedo Black and Dandelion inks, Tangelo Pico Embellisher and Copic White Paint. Foam Pads and double sided tape.
1) Splatter white copic paint onto purple card and then mount onto apricot card blank, add black card at a jaunty angle.
2) Die cut Circle tab and arrow.
3) Spray gloss card with Fireworks and then add lines using the lids of the ink pads. Add chevrons with luxe ink and circles with die inks. Dot with Pico Embellisher. Stamp sentiment.
4) Mount onto card with foam pads and add arrow and tab.
I just love how versatile these all are!
Hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend, hugs