I have been bursting to show this, ever since it came out of the oven, I have been itching to try my Chameleon Pens on Lazertran and this is the result!
Chameleon Art Pens Warm Sunset, Olive Green and Spring Green, Penny Black Tiger Lily 40-199, Lazertran Ink Jet Paper, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and a white mug.
1) Stamp image onto glossy side of Lazertran paper using Memento ink, heat set for several minutes to set ink.
2) Colour image with Chameleon pens, by making the centre and edges darker it gives the impression of light bouncing off the petals.
3) Place the Lazertran paper in water until the decal slides off, rinse off all adhesive from decal and then place image side down on mug.
4) Squeeze out any air bubbles and then place in a cool oven at lowest temperature for 1 hour, gradually increase heat after this at 15 minute intervals until the decal goes shiny (around 180 deg.)
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool, rinse off any brown marks left by adhesive and your mug is ready to use.
Please note they are not dishwasher proof and you should avoid strong abrasives, but they are fine hand washed.
I love the way this turned out, I will now be shopping for more plain white mugs!
Have a great weekend