Friday 29 August 2014

Poinsettia and Holly Bough

Today I am sharing a card with written tutorial on the Penny Black Blog, to see the whole design and get full instructions hop on over here.  I am also doing a bit of up cycling over on the Imagine crafts/Tsukineko blog hop on over here to see my recycled project in it's full glory!

But I can't leave without giving you a little peek of what I have created can I?

Close up of Holly Poinsettia

I just love the dimension that has been created on the berries using the Chameleon Crimson Red pen!

And here is a little peek of my Imagine Craft/Tsukineko Project

sneak peak

And here is the video tutorial too.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you hop on over to Penny Black to see the whole card and Imagine crafts for my recycled project.
Have a good weekend
Hugs Cathy
x