Monday 8 September 2014

An Elephant Never Forgets

Well what can I say, I must be getting old and forgetful, because unlike an elephant - I forgot to schedule a post for my latest Imagine Crafts project!  So if you want to see what I had been up to, hop on over to their blog here to see.  I have also popped the video at the bottom of this post just incase you wanted to see how it was created.

But why mention elephants in my post, well my Daughter went to Kenya this month and here are a few photos of the cutest elephants I have ever seen. The baby by the water hole just melts my heart, wish I was there with her to see these amazing creatures!





As promised here is my video tutorial using the Penny Black postcard stamp, lots of Imagine Craft/Tsukineko inks and a very old english  beach hut stamp.





Will be back soon with more inspiration, hugs
Cathy x