Monday 20 October 2014

Radio Slience

Hello, is there anybody there....yes I know I have abandoned my blogging duties for the past few weeks, but I have a good excuse!

I have been super busy as a Guest Designer for Chameleon Pens on Create and Craft TV, it has been fun but a very steep learning curve, the good news is I got to meet lots of lovely people both in front and behind the camera.

Well enough waffling, here are a few shots of my latest venture...
Outside the studio on a grey cold morning


Setting up before the first live show, you can see them filming over my shoulder.


And another show with marker man Nick and Nigel the presenter.


I have lots more shows to do, but I also have a lot of projects to share...just need to find time to load them up to my blog.
Until then hugs
Cathy
x

7 comments:

Lin said...

You've always been a star, Cathy, and now lots more people know it! Congrats, and I hope you'll post a link to your appearances if you can.....would love to hear your sweet voice again!

Cathy A said...

Hi Lin, so lovely to hear from a fellow Hero Sista, I will be at Create and Craft again on Saturday and Sunday for Chameleon pens, you can watch live on the internet here
http://www.createandcraft.tv/ShowGridView.aspx?showId=2477363
I have also pre-recorded a few USA shows that will be aired over there beginning of December.

Virginia L. said...

So good to see you hit the big time TV craft show! Thanks for sharing your pictures! You are a crafty ROCK STAR, Cathy!

annemarks said...

It was nice to see you on C&C recently and thought you were really great 😀

Sarah G said...

It was great to watch you on C&C, Cathy! Loved the shows and could watch you colouring all day :)

Cathy A said...

Thanks Virginia, Anne and Sarah, it has been fun...more shows already booked!

Cathy A said...

Thanks Virginia, Anne and Sarah, it has been fun...more shows already booked!