Wednesday 4 February 2015

Valentine's Day Card

With Valentine's day around the corner everyone will be rushing to get their cards posted and delivered on time, this fabulous little Penny Black hedgie is no different!

I heart you

He has been created using Penny Black's Share a Hug 30-271 stamp set for the hedgie and I heart You set for the sentiment 30-272.

The hedgie was coloured using Chameleon Color Tone pens; Blue Violet, Bark, Bisque, Crimson Red, Cool Grey and Warm Sunset then cut out and mounted onto a card base using dimensional foam pads.

The card base has Spellbinders and Little B hearts added and faux stitching using the Chaemeleon detail pen.

Heart post

Oh and if you are in need of any more inspiration I have a video tutorial over on the Imagine Crafts blog here.

Hearts

Thanks for visiting me today, I hope your love gets their card in time.
Hugs
Cathy x