Tuesday 5 July 2016

We All Need A Friend

A true friend is there for you during the good times and the bad and part of the unwritten rules of Friends is that you should always be there for them too!

I have a friend that is really struggling at the moment and I wanted to send her a card just to let her know I am there if she needs me. I thought I would share it here with a video on how it was colored too.


Materials used: Chameleon Color Tone pens, Penny Black Fab Friends Stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black ink, Orange card, Scallop off cuts.

Here is a short video showing how it was colored.


Thanks for joining me today, I will be back soon with another project. Hugs
Cathy x


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Cathy, and I am sure it will be appreciated. Thanks too for the video.
Blessings
Maxine

Wahnita Hammond said...

Amazing video!! Your coloring is so inspiring! :)