Saturday 21 January 2017

A Spritzer Meets Brusho

In my last post I used my new Brusho paint crystals to create my own watercolours and after I had finished I had some paint left over, so rather than waste it I decided to add droplets of paint to a card and then blast with my spritzer tool!   I love the cool patterns you can get and thought this colour scheme would make a great card for guys!


Materials used: Brusho Turquoise, Aquamarine and Leaf Green, Penny Black Die Your Day 51-202, Perfect Papercraft Spritzer (airbrush), funky foam and white card.

Tip:  When wanting to raise a die cut sentiment off the page, rather than cut several words and sticking together to gain height, cut the word from funky foam and glue to the sentiment to get the depth required.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Cathy - and great use of the 'left overs' - waste not want not!!
Thanks for the hint about raising the sentiment too.
Blessings
Maxine