Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day

Today we give thanks to our amazing dads, for always being there for us and for all they do, I thought I would share the card I made this year for my Dad, who I love so very much.


I created this card using Penny Black's Especially Micey 30-410 and Sentiment from A Bear of All Trades 30-108, coloured with my Chameleon Pen;s Caramel, Bisque, Dusty Rose, Cool Grey 9 and Warm Sunset.

I added my own little extra bit to the sentiment using my Chameleon Detail pen and tinted my acetate for the glasses lens with my Caramel Chameleon pen.

Thanks for joining me today and Happy Father's Day to all dads out there, hugs
Cathy x

3 comments:

pamboe said...

I love your card!
It's so hard to find cards for father's day if your man doesn't fish or isn;t especially handy with tools.
This is perfect!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How adorable is that?!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Cathy this is gorgeous - love the image and you have coloured it beautifully
Blessings
Maxine