Monday 16 October 2017

Sending You Smiles

I love the title of this card, it captures the message of support, love and friendship all in three little words!


I found  a two tone piece of wood veneer in my draw and thought how fun it would be to stamp and then colour with my Chameleon Color Tone Pencils.

For this project I used Penny Black's Full of Glee 40-509 cling floral stamp and Happy Times 30-422 for the sentiment.  The flower was stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and the sentiment stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink and then coloured using Chameleon Color Tone Pencils #'s
8 & 20.  To finish off I added some sequins and some Maya Road KO Jute Craft String.

The project was then mounted onto some brown card stock and a white insert added.  I just love how well the pencils work on the two tone wood veneer, it looks so vibrant!

Thanks for joining me today, will be back soon with more inspiration, hugs
Cathy x

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy - love the flowers, and the wood veneer makes such an interesting background without taking away from the image
Blessings
Maxine