Saturday 18 April 2009

My Goddaughter emigrates to New Zealand on Monday

I am a little sad as my Goddaugher and her family are emigrating to the other side of the world on Monday, I have made them a card to wish them a safe journey (inspired by Shari Carroll) and I have also made little postcard books for the children to colour on the flight out and then they can tear them out and send them to their friends to keep in touch.





As well as the above projects, I have also had a chance to play a little with my Cricut machine - still learning how to get the best out of it but here is a card made entirely on the machine.


Thanks for visiting my blog.


X






1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Cathy! It's so hard to see good friends move away! Perhaps you can go visit them sometime in NZ? Hope so!

Love the book that you made for your goddaughter! I saw all the yummy pages and details on the HA Flickr pool.

By the way, I've nominated you for a blog award. Click through my name to my blog and check it out! :-)