Thursday 2 August 2012

Clean Sweep

Do you ever get in the situation where you are spending more time looking for something rather than actually crafting?  Well that has been happening to me a lot recently, so I finally bit the bullet and decided to have a purge of my craft room....so far I have amassed 6 black sacks of rubbish......yes I am officially a hoarder, it is taking me all week hence the lack of inspirational posts here. I hope to finish this mammoth task this weekend and be back with some fresh inspiration for you all on Monday.

Hope you are all having a fun week
Hugs Cathy
X




4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Good Luck... :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

You go girl.... you are going to be so organized by the end of the weekend!!

Paula (PEP) said...

But it really does feel good once it's done. The only trouble is once I've tidied up I can't remember where I put it! I do tend to save scraps & they linger until finally they hit the bin.
All the best.
Paula (PEP)

Kaypeanut said...

Your rubbish would probably be treasure to me.