Monday 14 October 2013

Saying Thank You...

I was always brought up to say please and thank you and I love to say my thank you's with a handmade card where possible, today I have one such card to share with you.

Flower thanks

This CAS card is so easy and quick to make, you will need the following supplies:-

Penny Black's transparent stamp set .....Wishes 30-103, Storm 01-001 Mix and Match Card, Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Morocco, Elderberry and Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe inks, 02 Fine liner Uniball pen.

* Cut and fold storm card to form a card blank measuring 5 1/2" x 3"

* Stamp flower circles and sentiment using memento inks (these give the richest and best cover for transparent stamps).

* Draw wiggly circles with fine liner pen to finish off design.

Don't forget to check out the Penny Black blog this week for inspiration on Christmas Cards using the latest die release here.

I will be back tomorrow to share another project with you.

Hugs Cathy
x