Tuesday 24 December 2013

Spellbinders Flip Card Tutorial


On boxing day this project is scheduled to be featured on the Spellbinders Explore Beyond blog, if you haven't checked out the inspiration there I can really recommend it.

I want to share how to make a flip card using dies, it is easier than it looks.....or is that famous last words...we shall see, here is the front of the card



And at an angle showing how it flips



And the back before flipping over to the front



I have created a video to show how you too can make your own flip cards but before I begin, here is a  list of the supplies that I have used on this project.

Spellbinders: Classic Squares Large S4-126 and Small S4-127, Ocean Dreams EL-032 embossing folder, Labels Eighteen S4-310, Anemone Flower Topper S5-067 and Foliage S4-328 dies.  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Memento Pistachio Ink, Shimmer Spritz Sparkle, Sponge Dauber and Ink Blusher. Penny Black Divine Pattern 40-133 and Dahlias 30-159 stamp sets and white and green cardstock.




I will be back tomorrow with one final Christmas Card that I will dedicate to you all.
Thanks for visiting me today, hugs
Cathy
x