Tuesday 11 March 2014

I set myself a challenge.....

I thought I would set myself a challenge to use up some of my scraps and also to create a card that had lots of elements, this was the result.

Hearts and Flowers

The heart stamp was left over from another project that I had created for Imagine Craft/Tsukineko here.

Supplies used:  Cheery Lynn Doily Die, Penny Black Love Buds Die 51-024, From the Heart 30-207 and Heat Swatches 30-204 Transparent Stamp sets, Allover Pattern Slapstick cling stamp 40-109 and Rose Garden Mix and Match card. Spellbinders Standard Circles die. Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Irresistible Angel Pink, Memento Rose Bud, Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Luxe Love Letter.

I don't usually make such busy designs but I think this one looks ok!
Have a great week,
Hugs Cathy
x