Friday 25 July 2014

My First SRM Design Post - Poppy Calendar

I am so excited to be able to share my first project on the SRM blog today, if you would like to see the full project check it out here.

But as you have visited me today, I am sure Susan won't mind if I share a little sneak peak here.....

Poppy Peak

Can you guess what it is?

Materials used:
This project was created using SRM Mini Calendar standard#48015, Sticker Stitches Christmas #58005, Year Of Memories 2015 #48014 and Glassine Bag 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" #65001. Penny Black Field of Dreams & Feather & Frames dies, Blooming Garden Stamp set, Chameleon Alcohol pens Chrimson Red, Black and Olive Green, Spellbinders Labels Eight, Dainty Dots Embossing Folder and Classic Squares LG & SM, Sizzix Small Easel Die and Circle Paddle Punch, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento dual tip markers, Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves, Green, Red & White card stock.

Hope you have a lovely crafty weekend, hugs
Cathy
x