Thursday 7 August 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Yes, I know it is still only August, but if I don't start my Christmas cards now, they will never get done!  Today I am sharing this project on the Penny Black Blog, so if you would like full making instructions; please hop on over to their blog HERE.

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Penny Black Products Used: 80-001 Madison, 10-222 Starry Night, 30-190 Whoooos Wishing, 51-015 Snowflake Trio, 51-055 Shades, 51-053 A Pocket Full.
Additional Products: Imagine Craft/Tsukineko Memento Luxe Teal Zeal, Wink Of Stella clear glitter pen, May Arts String Metallic Ribbon Iridescent White, Presscut Step Card Die, Cream and Teal card stock, Foam Pads and Mark Richards Metals.
Thanks for joining me I hope enjoy the rest of your week, hugs
Cathy
x