Friday 8 May 2009

Fancy That!

Well yesterday evening my daughter announced that she wanted to go to a fancy dress party tonight dressed as a strawberry yoghurt pot!!!! Well materials around the house for such a project were scarce and time was not on our side.......so one box, a few bin bags and some coloured card and a few clip art images later.......this was the result.


I have to say I was laughing so loud when she tried to move and this turned into mild histerics as she couldn't bend down to pick up her mobile phone! Revenge is sweet :)

5 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Cathy! Great costume! :-)

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

Wonderful costume! I remember my mom making my younger brother a pumpkin costume (he was about 7 or so) with hangers and crepe paper and he looked so cute but couldn't run around or do much of anything. He quickly disposed of it soon after the best costume contest!! Hope your daughter had fun!

Arlene said...

The part about not being able to bend down is soo funny:))))

Dawn T said...

Don't they just expect Mum to be able to do anything...... always last minute. You did very well Cathy. I remember not so many years ago my teenage daughter wanting me to sew a skirt last minute so she could be Poison Ivy ( from the Batman series. Hope she had a good time

Penny said...

What can I say - genius or what?? Not sure I could rustle up something so brilliant! LOL at not being able to bend down in it!!