Wednesday 24 June 2009

Stamping star spot

Oh me oh my I am finally famous - I feel like stamping royalty, I was asked by a fellow blogger to be spotlight on her amazing blog page - you have to read her blog it has the most amusing anecdotes ever and she is a talented cardmaker to boot.




I have had a great week so far as my lovely Mum gave me a card making magazine with some papers and animal characters in, so I have cut out over 50 images today and plan to make some cards for a Friends charity 'Crumbs' they have a cafe for people with learning disabilities to work in and they help them learn skills they need for life.


I don't think I will manage all the cards on my own so will invite a few friends over to help, I will post the resulting cards here.


Anyway I haven't posted for a while so I thought I would share a card using a cool Tim Holtz technique and alcohol inks- I just love them.


3 comments:

Penny said...

Congratulations! What a great write up and interview :):)

I love the sploshy alcohol ink - perfect for a summery card!

Pajalu said...

I loved the interview with Deborah :) It was great to see you spotlighted. Your cards are just fabulous. Hugs xoxoxo

Anne said...

Hi, Cathy! Beautiful card. Love the splotches of alcohol ink!

I really enjoyed your interview with Deborah! And congratulations on your Honorable Mention over at Hero Arts! :-)

By the way, just wanted to letcha know I am officially "following" your blog and my picture will show up in your list of "followers". If you choose to return the favor, that would be spiffy, but you certainly don't have to! Hope you have a super week!