Friday 16 December 2011

Craft club Christmas Cards

I belong to a local craft club that meet once a month, the ladies there are so lovely; they welcome me even though I am unable to attend all the time for health reasons.

I wanted to give each one a card for Christmas and here are a few of the designs that I have made to give them.


The main image and sentiment was stamped using Penny Black's clear set "Christmas Treasures" 30-085 using memento tuxedo black ink, the baubles were then coloured with distress inks; Chipped Sapphire, Wild Honey and Barn Door and the bow and strings were coloured with Sakura Gel pens.

Thanks for visiting me today, your comments mean so much to me.
Hugs Cathy
x



4 comments:

Lin said...

These are lovely, Cathy, and I'm sure the ladies will adore them. Happy Christmas, sista!!

Barb said...

Beautiful coloring on those gorgeous ornaments, Cathy! Love these! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

These baubles glow with color. Cathy your club friends are going to be touched by these beauties.

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way that these are different & yet using the same materials - such a kind thought too. The shading is lovely & the dark blue really sets the white background off beautifully.
Paula (PEP)