Monday 12 March 2012

Casual Friday Sentiment Card Two

Here is another card that I have created for the Casual Friday, Sentiment as Focal Point Challenge, details here.


















To create this card I cut a mask using Spellbinders nesting hearts and then airbrushed onto white card with Copics.  I then overstamped each heart with 'Paisley Border' 2399K and 'Chantilly Lace' 1847M to create my background, and edged with a fine liner pen.

I then stamped the main sentiment, I just love these words, using 'Each Other' 4262E.  This was then mounted onto pink cardstock and then mounted onto an embossed piece of white card (sorry I can't recall the name of the embossing folder). Then finally mounted onto a pink card blank.

May I just take a moment to wish Julie from the Casual Friday Design team well in what ever she goes on to do next.

hugs Cathy
x

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty! I love that sentiment over your hearts-great design work :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Paula (PEP) said...

The overstamping of your hearts matches the embossing folder beautifully & i do like the soft effect of the air brushing - intriguing effect where the two hearts mee. The sentiment is a lovely one.
Paula (PEP)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty, love the intertwining of the two hearts!

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully masked and stamped!! Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gerry said...

Beautiful! both card and sentiment