I am so excited that we get to play with these wonderful new illustrations by Alex, if you would like to see what the rest of the design team have created, hop on over to the Penny Black blog here.
I have fallen in love with this image
Materials Used:- Melle Papillon 4300K, Venetian Summer 40-217, Madison 80-001, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Spellbinders Grand Nesting Squares and Copic Markers.
1) Using Spellbinders tan embossing mat emboss square around the edge of the card using the grand nesting square die.
2) Stamp girl and sentiment with memento ink and colour.
3) Stamp Girl and Butterflies onto Madison papers, cut out and layer onto main image to finish.
I couldn't resist just making one more card, this time I used Lulu on the Moon 40-221
1) Create a z fold card by folding a piece of white card and placing it inside the cutting edge on one side of the Spellbinders Fancy Lattice die, run through die cutting machine and then adhere one side to Navy cardstock.
2) Cut out a circle using Spellbinders Grand Circles from the lattice and then cut two circle frames to create a window for Lulu to sit in.
3) Stamp Lulu onto white card, colour with Copic markers and cut out suspend in window using craft wire. Tip: I made a craft wire bow for the top rather than try and cut out the one in the stamp.
4) Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink and emboss with white powder, punch some tiny stars and add to the background to finish.
Thank you for visiting me this week, I hope you have a lovely weekend.