Hi everyone, today Penny Black are introducing one of the amazing new illustrators Becky, you can see some wonderful projects using her new stamps here.
I thought I would share with you a couple of cards that I have made using some of her new designs.
The first one is quite apt for the weather we keep getting here in the UK...RAIN!
Materials used: April Showers 30-172, Spellbinders Grand Nesting Squares, Copic Markers, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Clear Embossing Powder and white card.
1) To make this card take a square card blank and use Spellbinders tan embossing mat to emboss the outside edge of the card with the grand square dies.
2) Stamp Rain, Umbrellas and Sentiment with Versafine ink and emboss with clear powder.
3) Colour with Copics, Tip:- I have used darker shades around the edges to add more dimension to the umbrellas.
My second card is wishful thinking....a bit of sunshine!
Materials Used:- Address Book 30-169, Friendship 30-160, Madison 80-001 and Les Petits Gumdrops 90-003, Versafine Inks and Inktense Pencils.
1) Score a square all the way around the edge of the note card and then stamp the tree 3 times using Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink and the sun using Habanero.
2) Add grass and colour in the sun with inktense pencils.
3) Stamp the trees again onto Madison paper, cut out the tops and adhere onto the main card.
4) Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Spanish Moss onto a scrap of white card and cut out, mount onto card using dimensional foam pads.
5) Repeatedly stamp the trees with Pine Needles ink onto envelope to match card.
Tomorrow Penny Black will be introducing another illustrator on their blog and I will be sharing some cards I have made using his new stamps on Thursday, so do check back then.