Friday 26 April 2013

Wishing You A Blossoming Weekend

Yay it is Friday and the weekend beacons, I will be busy making cards to sell to help raise money for my friend's daughter who is going to do aid work in Malawi this summer.

My card today uses the same stamp as my last post Graceful 4313J just in a different colour way!

Let your day bloom

The card blank was created using Fuchsia Fantasies Mix and Match cardstock 13-001, I then stitched a piece of Scroll White ep401 background paper and added a border using Fuchsia Fantasies card 13-003 and Spellbinders Classic Petal Edgeabilities E8-006.  The waste hearts were then placed in the corners.

Mounts were cut from Fuchsia Fantasies and White card 13-001 & 01-001 using Spellbinders Opulent Ovals S5-160, I sanded the edges of the outer mount to add more depth and then mounted onto the main card blank with dimensional foam pads.  The sentiment was then stamped onto the white oval using Friendship 30-160 and mounted onto the main oval using foam pads.

On a separate piece of paper I stamped Graceful 4313J using Versafine Onyx Black ink and coloured with Inktense pencils (I used Thistle, Tangerine, Burnt Orange and Sun Yellow). The flower head was then cut out and mounted onto the main card blank with foam pads.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, hugs
Cathy
x