Wednesday 29 May 2013

Zooming By For A Happy Day

Today I want to share a technique I learnt from John at Imagine Craft that helps to extend and blend Kaledacolor ink to make this card.

Happy Days

To create the background to my little Polaroid scene I inked my brayer with Caribbean Kaleidacolor ink and then sprayed the brayer with Ink Potion No.9 before rolling over my cardstock ( you can see John's tutorial on ink potion No.9 here ).

I then cut out some clouds and a little picket fence, stamped Sweet Ride 4299J, coloured with Copic  Markers and cut out to create a little scene.  A Polaroid frame was die cut to go over the top and  die cut sentiments added.

This was then mounted onto teal card that had been stamped with Dots in Space 40-144 using Memento Teal Zeal ink. This was then placed on a white card blank to finish.

 Don't forget to check out the Penny Black Blog all this week for sneak peaks of our latest release here.


Hugs Cathy
x