Thursday 22 August 2013

Day Four of My Mini Album

My, this week feels like a marathon, with a new page and video each day, I hope that it inspires you to get creative. Today I am working with acrylics and stamps to show how different colouring with them looks.

Inside Third Page of Album

Materials Used:
Penny Black; Kate's Alphabet 30-168, Letter Background 1999L, Friendship 30-160, Blooming Garden 30-155, Ornately Framed 40-240.
Design Memory Craft Faber Castell; Mini Journal, Designer Tropical Gelatos, Deep Scarlet Red Big Brush Pen, Pitt Black Artist Pen
Other; Gold Shimmer Spritz, Rock Salt, Black Staz On, Frisk Film, Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, Modern Red, Touch of Red, Dash of Red, Landscape Green, Dab of Yellow, Studio Extra Time Medium, Memento Summer Sky and Pear Tart , Versafine Onyx Black Inks, Clear Embossing Powder and Dimensional Foam Pads


I will be back again tomorrow with the next instalment, to see the album from the beginning click here.
Hugs Cathy
x