Monday 16 September 2013

An evening of Roses

Hi everyone, I am back again from what I can only describe as a hectic week, funny how every week seems more hectic these days!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you one of the things I did last week; I was asked if I would host a work evening for the local Verwood Craft Club, they have over 30 members and all have different specialties, be it quilting, sewing, painting, beading, paper craft or one of the many other crafts.  So my project had to be something that everyone could do....so many cut out and hand painted kits later and one evening of running from table to table and this is what everyone was able to make.

Close up of rose

Rose present decoration

The evening was great fun and I hope to be able to share more projects with them soon. If you would like to have a go at making one of these yourself there are instructions available here.

I will be back tomorrow with some inspiration for the current Penny Black challenge, details of which can be found here.

Hugs Cathy
x