Tuesday 17 September 2013

Colourful Christmas Inspiration



Hi I am back again with a card to help inspire you for the current Penny Black Challenge, entry details here.

I loved this colour scheme and decided to match it up with corresponding Copic colours and tones


BG18, BG72, BG75 and BG78



YR15 and YR18



R37





R05 and R08



To this I added the neutral shades of E41 Pearl White and E42 Sand White and created this card.


Wintery Noel

* Penny Black's Antique Noel 4340K was stamped onto white card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured with the Copic colours in the palette above.

* Noel was then covered with Crystal stickles - to get even coverage I blend across the letters with my fingers, Buttercup Liquid pearls were then added to the dots and glossy accents to the berries and petals to create dimension.

* The stamped image was then cut out using Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles S5-161 and edged with Memento Cantaloupe ink.

* A card blank was cut from Rose Garden 14-003 Mix and Match card using Radiant Rectangles S5-161 and the Holly leaves cut from Sea Breeze 08-003 Mix and Match card using Penny Black's Holly Berries die 51-019. Ruby Liquid pearls added to the die cut berries and then arranged and glued to the card blank before mounting the stamped image with dimensional foam.

I hope I have inspired you to take part in this challenge to win a great prize package, I will be back later in the week with more colour inspiration.


Hugs Cathy
x