As winter approaches there is a greyness in the sky that seems to take the bounce out of my day, so to counteract the dull and dreary days I thought I would make and share a colourful card with you today.
Penny Black - Graceful 4313J and Letter background 1999L wood mounted stamps, Blissful 40-205 cling stamp, Friendship 30-160 transparent stamp set, Scrolls 51-013 and Tagged 51-007 dies, Storm 01-001 Mix and Match Card.
Other - Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo and Versamark ink by Tsukineko, YR01, YR04, YR07, YR18, BG10, BG23, BG49, YG95, RV11 & RV19 Copic Markers, Magenta Shade Pan Pastel. Rainbow Twine, turquoise fine liner pen. Scraps of turquoise and orange card.
* Stamp flower twiceonto white card using Memento Tuxedo black ink, colour with Copic Markers and cut out, shape with embossing tool and apply dimensional foam pads to back.
* Stamp Blissful background stamp onto white card using Versamark ink and then colour over the whole area with Pan Pastel, cut out and mount onto white card blank.
* Stamp letterbackground onto orange card using Tangelo ink, add turquoise die cut scroll over top and mount onto card an inch from the bottom.
* Die cut tag, stamp sentiment edge with pen, add a bow and mount onto card with foam pads.
* Position flower stems behind tag to finish.
Well this has certainly brightened my day, I hope it has yours too....don't forget to check out the Penny Black blog this week for more inspiration on using die cuts. Hugs